Friday, March 07, 2008

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


(Photo copyright John Carlson 2008)

Winter at the Depot

Winter seems to be hanging on a little longer than I would like this year. It has, however, afforded me many wonderful photo opportunities! I love walking around the village on nights like this one when the weather defines not only the mood of the town but the spaces between the places that are my landmarks, buildings that give me a sense of my hometown.
-John Carlson

You can contact me at:
jdcarlson2001@yahoo.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Charlene said...

Great photo John! Loved it ... conveys the sense of a wind swept, cold, lonely town that seems deserted or abandoned. Something out of the Twilight Zone.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Debra Pearlman said...

Absolutely beautiful!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home