Thursday, September 07, 2006

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


My Whimsey-
As I drive about the Cambridge Valley and its environs I see many of these signs at the “T” intersections of our country roads. I put the word “whatever” onto this photograph to represent how I feel traveling around in the country. It is just so relaxing, so beautiful, leaving you with a very real sense of spontaneity and pure freedom to go wherever your heart desires. These signs also always remind me that life will always have choices, we are never truly at a dead end...not even when we reach a “dead end” sign, because we can choose to go back from whence we just came and try another route. We never have to just stay where we are.-June Mohan
Photo: (Copyright Mohan 2004) To contact the artist, please send email to: junemohan@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home