Saturday, April 29, 2006

Broad Vistas Broad Vistas

One of the things that I love about driving to Cambridge from the west is the frequent vistas I see from the winding hilltops --- magnificent vistas of the Green Mountains and the Berkshire Mountains to the east. And the road follows a route through beautiful, hilly farm fields, such as this one with grazing horses. The views of the mountains to the east from the hilltops make it seem as though I am viewing across wide distances, under a canopy of sky. And yet Cambridge is really quite close to Vermont and and the Berkshires in western Massachusetts. It's a great central point for traveling to Tanglewood, the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Albany, and quite a few other interesting destinations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admiring the hard work you put into your

blog and detailed information you provide. It's nice to come

across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
same out of date rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm adding
your

RSS feeds to my Google account.
My homepage :: www.seftonarts.co.uk

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old
one! It's on a entirely

different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!
my site - Internet classifieds Tarragona

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home