Monday, August 28, 2006

Cambridge, NY Life for 8/28/06 Cambridge, NY Life for 8/28/06


Photos by Debra Pearlman All Rights Reserved

I have a car god! Yes, near Cambridge, NY in the Village of Shushan is a greese-monkey par excellance! Clint Rushinski has been working on my cars since I moved to Cambridge. Besides having a great view to admire while you wait for your car, Rushinski is a fair, honest mechanic. Even The Car Guys will tell you how great that is to find, anywhere!

Clint kept my VW running into the 200K+ mile range and now he is making sure my Subaru last equally as long. His shop floor is so spotless that I feel I should take my car through the car wash before going in for an oil change.

Really folks, if you want a great mechanic, check out Rushinski's Automotive in Shushan, NY. It's just a short ride away, and he has loaner cars, if you can't wait for the work to be done.

Just another great thing about living near Cambridge, NY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home