Thursday, August 03, 2006

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


Spring Bird - Early last year I found this beautiful bird by his call. It was near evening on Whiteside Road in South Cambridge and he was hopping from branch to branch in the trees. His colorings, sapphire blue, purples, lavenders, black, grey and that amazingly bright topaz eye make him a living jewel on wings. I do not know what species he is. Perhaps a viewer might know and drop me a line to advise me. I am so blessed to see so many beautiful creatures in my travels around our beautiful valley and the birds are such special joy for me. I do wish I recognized more than cardinals, sparrows, crows, chickadees and pigeons, not to forget to mention the buzzards, wild turkeys, red-tailed hawks, bald eagles and golden eagles I’ve been privileged to photograph. -June Mohan
Photo: (Copyright Mohan 2005) To contact the artist, please send email to: junemohan@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home