Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Cambridge Life for 9-13-06 Cambridge Life for 9-13-06



Last week I went to Switzerland for my nephew Noah's wedding. You may remember my Swiss "brother" Andres from an earlier posting (wine and cheese in Cambridge, NY). Well, his beautiful home in Brione, overlooking Lago Maggiori, was the setting for this destination wedding.



Events started with the rehearsal dinner. My sister, Robin and her husband Greg (Noah's step-dad) hosted 35 of us at a local restaurant. We were entertained with accordion music and fireworks (provided by Andres).


All Photos by Brian Ventura

The wedding was held overlooking Lago Maggiori. The day was beautiful, Sarah looked fabulous, Noah was all smiles, and I had tears in my eyes.




My little nephew Noah was getting married. Sarah's sister Stacy and her boyfriend Brian have some photos up on their blog. We all danced, sang, had fantastic food, and drank bottles of wine. The toasts were made, the cake eaten, and most of the 65 guests left the next day to travel in Europe. I stayed on in Brione to help clean-up and just enjoy Andres and Suzi's beautiful house and wonderful company.

Even though the beauty of Cambridge, NY is near and dear to my heart, I think my next favorite place to be is with Suzi and Andres in Brione, Switzerland. Grazi mille!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home