Thursday, October 26, 2006

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


January Flight
I live on the Hoosick River so I get to see some awesome things in nature such as these Canada Geese who had been resting on the River during a bitter snow storm. I would have thought they would stay put during the storm but all of a sudden I heard the sound of a flight “calling” which I know precedes a take-off. I got my camera ready just in time as they took flight against the heavy grey sky amidst the snow flakes. They circled around and came back along the River, going right by me a bit above eye level. This is the shot I chose as my favorite. I created a card of this photo to give to a beloved friend. She loves geese as I do.-June Mohan
Photo: (Copyright Mohan 2006) To contact the artist, please send email to: junemohan@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home