Friday, December 29, 2006

Cambridge Life 12-29-06 Cambridge Life 12-29-06


Sophisticated Country Living

With just 2 days left in 2006, I thought I'd take the opportunity to wish all the visitors to the Cambridge Buzz blog a Happy New Year.

It's been a rather strange winter so far what with 50 degree days and 20 degree nights. We're all still awaiting the first major snow of the season (some more anxiously than others). I know the blog has been on a bit of a hiatus these last few weeks, but there are big doings coming in January.

The Battenkill Book Store will act as Poetry masters for a new strand called Cambridge Poets. If you want to have a poem posted on the blog, contact the book store at 518.677.2208 or send them an email battenkillbooks@verizon.net. Margaret and Catherine are editing the poetry for us.

Jon Katz will become a regular contributor to the blog. Jon has sent me his first posting, which will launch in January. We don't have a title for his strand yet. If you have suggestions on what to call Jon's feature, email me at debra@earth-rising.com.

Our regular features will still be going on but here's the thing...this is YOUR blog too. If you want to contribute your take on Cambridge Life or have a photo you'd like to see included in the blog, let me know by sending an email debra@earth-rising.com with your thoughts or a jpg image.

As for me, I think 2007 will be a good year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home