Monday, March 31, 2008

Cambridge Life 3/31/08 Cambridge Life 3/31/08


Cambridge, NY on brighter days.(Photo: John Carlson)

Here we are, one day away from April and guess what...it's snowing/sleeting/raining again. I thought that the 6ish inches of snow that fell last week would be the last of it, but Nooooo! March came in like a lion and is going out exactly the same way. Is this some sort of Cosmic pre-April Fools joke? Now I'm wondering if this scene outside my window will ever change.


Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. (Photo: Debra Pearlman)

However,I remain an optimist. The snow will end, the days are getting warmer and longer, and this past weekend, I went out and bought patio furniture (some assembly required). I'm preparing for spring, restocking the bird feeders and keeping faith with the inevitable season to come. I see the beauty in the snow and hear the rhythm in the hail as it plays to the birdsong around me. Enjoying life in Cambridge, NY is always easy.

So what's your take on Cambridge Life? Let your friends and neighbors know by sending an email to me, Debra Pearlman. I'll put it on The Buzz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home