Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Cambridge Life 4/8/08 Cambridge Life 4/8/08


(Photo: John Carlson)

It's going to be a crazy next couple of weeks here at the Cambridge Buzz. Readers have probably noticed that most of the postings originate from John or Debra. Hilary's cartoons are sent to John for posting, and I receive a variety of announcements and tidbits to post-- though mostly John and I make the content for this blog.

I'm telling you all this because both John and I will be traveling a great deal over the next month. I will have access to my email and would love to here what is going on around the area-- So I am asking for your help in keeping the blog fresh and new.

The weather is getting warmer and many of you are out and about with cameras in tow. Send a photo, write me an email...I'll post it to the blog and be able to know what is going on around the Cambridge Valley. John will actually be going out of the country and having the blog to check (when he has internet access) will surly make him smile.

Here's all you need to do: click on my name Debra Pearlman and send your email. You only need to write 150-200 words (that's maybe 2 paragraphs). Share what you observe around the area or tell us about upcoming events. If you like, include a picture in the .jpg format (no wider than 5.5 inches and 72 dpi). I'll check my email everyday and publish your post on the Cambridge Buzz blog.

I can't wait to hear all the exciting things that will be going on in Cambridge,NY and points beyond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home