Thursday, June 22, 2006

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


SWEET AGGIE
This is my friend’s beloved Black Lab, Aggie. She was about nine months old when I took this photograph. It shows her vitality, intelligence and kindness. Unfortunately Aggie has passed away all too quickly, but she was dearly loved by her doting people. I only got to meet her a couple of times but she made such a lasting impression on me. I just wanted those who might enjoy her to see her picture. She had a dear little heart for the short time she was with us on this earth. I thank God for our pets. What would we do without their warm presence, love and loyalty? Bye, Aggie. Thanks for the photo sessions. It was a pleasure meeting you. -June Mohan
(Photo: Copyright Mohan 2004) To contact the artist please send email to: junemohan@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home