Monday, October 29, 2007

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


Cambridge Classic

What could be more “classic” than autumn colors combined with the rich architecture found in our Cambridge Village?

After moving out of the surrounding hills into the village more than five years ago now, I have taken to the challenge of looking at views around town from different perspectives. I am amazed to find each day hidden visual treasures available to me right outside my door.

Cambridge is such a great walking village; see you all on the streets! –John Carlson

Photo copyright John Carlson 2007
Email me at:
jdcarlson2001@yahoo.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great rooflines! Thanks for giving me a reason to stop looking at my feet when I take walks!

LU

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these images of one of my favorite places on earth. I have a strong connection to your town and hope to buy property in the area someday. These photos show the beauty and grace of your hometown and continue to inspire me.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home