Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Views From The Hil 1 Views From The Hil 1



CambridgeBuzz welcomes our newest addition, "Views from the Hil," a weekly cartoon thread created by the young cartoonist Hilary Allison from Salem, NY.

I am sure you will enjoy Hilary's sharp wit, unique perspectives of our area (and beyond), and her rising-star talent, as much as I do.

We are honored to have you on-board, Hil!

P.S. She adores your comments and can also be reached at mailto:hilaryallison@activist.cc.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Great new thread! Boy can I relate to your cartoon Hil. I used to work at the coop and the thing I hated most was getting honey (and tahini) for customers. No matter what the jar was, it always felt like the one you have in your cartoon. Great Job!

B.W.

12:09 AM  
Blogger Charlene said...

Great addition to a wonderful blog. My parents live in Cambridge and I live in NYC ... I so enjoy reading about the activities in that area. Its a beautiful thing :-)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Hil,
Can't wait to see more. Makes you laugh at the simplicity of it
NBS

1:12 PM  
Blogger Hilary said...

Anon- Thanks! I'm so glad you can relate. As much as I hate getting honey, I love spending time at the co-op. What a place!

Charlene- Thank you! I keep my big toe in NYC. Isn't it refreshing to peek in on the opposite place?

NBS- Thanks! Hmm, I know those initials. When will gizzards be in stock?

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home