Monday, November 19, 2007

Cambridge Life 11/19/07 Cambridge Life 11/19/07


Photos: John Carlson; Debra Pearlman

Well, the holidays are upon us! I don't know about any of you, but I've been having the toughest time dealing with the time change, changes. In spring, we sprang ahead 3- weeks earlier and in fall we fell back 1-week later. Somewhere along the way, I lost an entire month, I think it was September. Now it's mid-late November, the temperature is definitely headed toward winter, and, I'm still thinking I have time to get some yard work done...go figure. Now that Thanksgiving is 3 days away, I'm beginning to wonder, where does the time go?

My lofty goal of having all my holiday shopping completed before Thanksgiving is not going to happen, but I will have it completed by the beginning of December. Now if I can only get the holiday cards out before January 2008 I'll really be ahead of the game.

It makes me wonder....are any of you feeling that time has switched into the fast lane and is passing you by?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel that way all the time! Time (er, experience?) really IS speeding up! I joke that we must be part of some giant-scale time experiment, overseen by either aliens or the government. Or both.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Debra Pearlman said...

I know, I keep hearing a little voice in my head saying, "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!"

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home