Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Photographer's Log Photographer's Log


Sunset Reflection
One of the very most satisfying things about being a photographer is the relationship you nurture between yourself and light. Our beautiful village is a wonderful backdrop and catch basin for the fantastic light shows the sun gives us as it makes its way across our skies each day. I love autumn light- especially around what we call in the business "Magic Time"- the low angle light as dawn breaks and dusk settles. -John Carlson

(Photo copyright John Carlson 2007)
You can email me at:
jdcarlson2001@yahoo.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous electricians cambridge said...

I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home