Monday, January 21, 2008

Cambridge Life 1/21/08 Cambridge Life 1/21/08


It's a hardship, but somebody has to do it!

What can I say, January is starting off pretty nicely. I'm down in the Florida Keys, hangin' with my sister. From all accounts, I picked a good week to leave the north country. I'm sending you all warmer weather. I say warmer because it's pretty chilly, by Florida standards, down here. I'm not complaining...by Wednesday it's supposed to be around 80 degrees and sunny. But hey, How 'bout those Giants!

I know that a lot is going on in Cambridge, NY right now. Plans are in place for Ice Breaker Winterfest, soon the maple sap will be running and sugaring season will begin, and the Tour of the Battenkill will mark the beginning of spring. But before any of these festivities begin, I'll actually be watching the Super Bowl this year. I don't follow football that closely, but if asked, "Who's your team?" My answer is The Giants! So go Big Blue - Anyone planning a great Super Bowl party, let me know.

See you soon Cambridge!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cambridge Hotel is haveing a big super bowl party. good food and drink.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home