Friday, April 25, 2008

Cambridge Life 4/25/08 Cambridge Life 4/25/08


Photo: John Carlson & June Mohan

Hey folks! I took a walk down Main Street this week and marveled at my friends and neighbors' activity. New topsoil was being spread and lawns seeded, lots of tree and limb trimmings were out on the sidewalk awaiting Village pick-up, and Stewart's was calling me for that first ice cream of the season (which I resisted).

So here is my dilemma, I need to bust-up a whole area of my lawn. Anyone out there good with a tiller or have a small tractor with a tilling attachment? The plan is to turn the back end of my property into a meadow of wild flowers, but I need to turn the lawn under and prepare the soil before I put down the seeds. I know that I cannot manage a tiller myself (unless I don't mind loosing a foot, which I would not be very happy about) and am hoping that a generous neighbor would like to lend a hand. I won't talk but a moment with the right equipment. If you can help or know where I might go to rent the right sort of "little" tractor, please call 677-8471 or email Debra Pearlman with the information. I'd be willing to barter.

That's what my life in Cambridge, NY is focusing on....getting some landscaping done!

How about your life...want to post on the Cambridge Buzz? Email your post to me, Debra Pearlman.

Cambridge Buzz, creating community one link at a time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dear,

I'm a korean living in seoul.(name: Oh Minseok)
Korean special investigative team investigated samsung
corporation.
But they did not work right.
Suspicious to have been bought off.
Samsung corporation had many crimes.
And the team investigated samsung corporation.
It contained korean companies samsung,huyndai,sk CEOs' illegal issuing
stocks or bonds. ( previous CEOs or present CEOs )
The quantity were plenty.
(Three company CEOs did(and are doing) many crimes to me.
Many koreans are knowing it.
But many koreans are bought off by illegal issuing stocks or bonds.)
The team knew it.
Korean special investigative team must investigated this.
But they concealed it.
I ask for asking for this criminal investigation to prosecutors in any
country.
And help the shareholders and me.

P.S)
Three companies are hacking me and trying to kill me.
And are suspicious to use my name and email illegally.
If you receive another message that I dictated above are not true,
it is not from me, but from three companies.
The things I dictated above are true.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home