Friday, November 14, 2008

Cambridge Life 11/14/08 Cambridge Life 11/14/08

Last week I attended the Agricultural and Tourism Showcase at Christ the King Center. I found some wonderful shops and services that can be found right here in the Battenkill Valley. As I get ready for the holidays, I thought it would be good to start with a gift from me to me.

I love giving myself a spa day but usually travel down to my sister's in Maryland or indulge when out in California to have a true spa experience, but no more!
Erica and Sharon Butto opened The Spa Studio at 11 Broad Street, Glens Falls in 2006. This mother/daughter team have put together a wonderful full service spa right here in our area. They do more than the usual facial or mani/peddi (that's manicure and pedicure for the uninitiated).

Erica is a licensed massage therapist who provides everything from Craniosacral to Tandem Zen. You can enjoy a relaxing Sweedish massage or something more new age like this:

While at the Showcase, I picked up one of their lip balms and, let me tell you, my chapped lips feel great! So treat yourself to some downtime by calling The Spa Studio at 518.745.6909 or visit their website to download an Online Coupon for services. I'm thinking that after a day at the Lake George Outlets, a nice relaxing massage may just be the best holiday gift I get.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home