Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cambridge Life 11/21/08 Cambridge Life 11/21/08

Winter has finally arrived and Thanksgiving is around the corner...so goes November in Cambridge, NY. I've been anxious to try the wood pellet stove I had installed in September, but the pellets I ordered in May have yet to arrive.


Anyone else having delivery issues?

I've been promised that the elusive pellets will be here sometime this week. I really want to see how the stove works and if it helps with my fuel bills. Several friends have told me they just love their stoves.




Me, I want the comfort of watching a fire as I work on my knitting. Speaking of knitting...I'm a beginner so any tips are always welcome. Now on to the next big thing, Thanksgiving.

I'll be going out of town for the week and probably will not be posting much to this blog. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the readers of the Cambridge Buzz a very happy Thanksgiving. Look for our new feature "Where Can I Find That?" to start posting in time for your holiday shopping.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous cambridge electricians said...

Good contest , it’s really helpful for new bloggers. All the best guys

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home