Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Questions for Cambridge Buzz Readers Questions for Cambridge Buzz Readers

The Cambridge Buzz has been writing about life, happenings, and the people of Cambridge, NY for almost two years. I am happy to share your email with our readers and suggest you surf around our archive postings to learn more about our town. Welcome to the neighborhood Ziemba family.

Dear Cambridge Buzz,

I apologize if this inquiry may not be appropriate for this forum, but we are a family of six relocating to the Saratoga Springs area. One of the towns we're considering for our new home is Cambridge. I would welcome thoughts about the community, school and real estate market.

Thank you for your insight.

Regards,

Thad Ziemba

Thad Ziemba, CPCU
Financial Analyst
State Farm Insurance Companies
Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis Unit

If you have any thoughts, post a comment to this blog or you can email Thad at thad.ziemba.cal@statefarm.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Devine said...

Hello Thad, welcome to the area. It's a beautiful place to live and work. I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. I am a licensed real estate salesperson and live in Cambridge. I work throughout Washington and Saratoga Counties. Feel free to contact me.
Melissa Devine
ProRealty of NY
MDevine@prorealtyny.com
518-810-7989

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Thad-
I tried emailing you directly using the email ID in the blog but it bounced.

Check out the website for the Cambridge Historical Society (http://CHS.gottry.com). It has lots of photos and postcards showing Cambridge from the 1850's to today. On the Village History tab there is an article I wrote entitled "Living inside a Norman Rockwell Painting". I think it sums up what it feels like to live in Cambridge.

As for info about Cambridge, try the Chamber of Commerce website (http://www.cambridgenychamber.com/). You can also email our mail, Dede Nash (NashPSG@aol.com).

Good luck,
Ken Gottry
ken@gottry.com

8:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, the last line in my previous post should read "You can also email our *mayor*, Dede Nash (NashPSG@aol.com). Darn fingers; they never seem to type the words that my brain is thinking ;-)

Ken Gottry
ken@gottry.com

8:38 PM  
Blogger ernie said...

Hey Ziemba, you still with state farm or what?
love
Enzien

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home