Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Day in Cambridge, NY New Year's Eve Day in Cambridge, NY


Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (Photo by Debra Pearlman - all rights reserved)

Another year has passed us by and with it comes another New Year's Eve snowstorm. Remember the 20" of snow that fell last year? When I was younger, I would have lots of plans and parties to go to on Dec. 31st. Lately, I seem to enjoy the quiet company of good friends, neighbors, and not having to drive anywhere.


McGill's world view (Photo by Debra Pearlman - all rights reserved)

I will miss a wonderful party at my friend Jayne's in VT, and if the snow lets up, I might brave the drive; but for the most part, I think I'll nestle in with McGillacutty and BW, enjoy the view from the window and watch the fire blaze in my stove.

Happy New Year Cambridge!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home