Friday, July 07, 2006

Cambridge, NY Life: 7-7-06 Cambridge, NY Life: 7-7-06


Photos:Debra Pearlman

I always wanted a room with a view. Having completed a major renovation on my house, I now share part of my beautiful view with you all. This is not atypical of what many Cambridge, NY residents see out their windows. With all the rain, we have become lush and green. A day like today, with little humidity and a cooling breeze makes living here joyous.

My room has 3 large picture windows and is surrounded by trees. When I wake up in the morning I feel like I'm in a wonderful treehouse. My cats love to watch the birds with me in the morning, and they have been known to jump up on the window ledge to get a better look.


Photos:Debra Pearlman
As you can see, they really know how to relax and enjoy my room too.

Lawn mowing, edge trimming, working on the garden are all activities we here in Cambridge, NY enjoy. There is satisfaction in working with the soil. You should visit some of the lovely gardens in and around the Village. Just take a walk around town...you'll be amazed by the variety and beauty of peoples gardens.

Working on my own yard, hard as it may be, is one more thing I love about life in Cambridge, NY. Share your thoughts on Cambridge, NY by emailing me at debra@earth-rising.com. I'll post your thoughts to this community blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home